All posters will be evaluated by the R&D Committee.
The best poster will be rewarded with the «VEF 2020 R&D AWARD » during the closing ceremony on 17 June at 4:00pm.
PROMOTE your research in the following topics:
- Leveraging the Fourth Industrial Revolution for sustainable development
- Harnessing the Fourth Industrial Revolution for small and medium enterprises
- Fourth Industrial Revolution innovation spillovers on services economy (particularly, healthcare and education)
- Economic, social and environmental indicators to determine gains from the application of Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies
- Fourth Industrial Revolution initiatives for supply chain sustainability
PRESENT your scientific poster in the main gathering area at the Hofburg Imperial Palace
COMMUNICATE your institute’s research
NETWORK with an impactful group of international, public and private actors throughout the Forum
Reception of contact information: 31 March 2020
Submit information using the online form
Poster reception: 30 April 2020
If selected, send your poster in the format below and as specified in template
Abstract submission, and poster printing and presentation are free of charge.
- Format: 70cm x 110cm
- Orientation: Portrait
- Type: PDF file
- Language: English
* A maximum of 30 posters will be selected and published in the VEF 2020 proceedings.